ACT II [Lights come up, dawn is breaking, Marcellinus, Augustine, and Jeromeare in various stages of sleep on their respective couches, obviously inebriated—platters of food, bottles of wine are everywhere. Pelagiusis...Read More
“Maybe I was coming down with something, and should go to the hospital. I had heard somewhere that it was bad to be outside when there was a fire growing that was close enough to smell, and there I was, tucked into the sheets with the window above my head open about eight inches, inviting the outdoors and its odours into bed with me.”Read More
- On the Concept of Corrosive Irony with Continual Reference to Edward Said: In Belated Memoriam, Morningside Heights, 2024
- Presentation Copy
- Anatomizing the Fall
- The Radio DJ is a Storyteller: Sonic Reproduction and the Aura’s Long Afterlife
- The Hard Hat Riot of May 1970: A Slice of Non-Memoir
- Melissa Broder in Death Valley
- Something or Nothing at All
Never miss an update!
Subscribe to Politics/Letters Live for regular updates and special content.