“Illuminated Manuscript” by Cara Cole High Noon Gallery, NYC Cara Cole’s installation,...Read More
The power of the artist, according to Herbert Marcuse, is to “to name the otherwise unnameable.”...Read More
- Hegel, Recognition, and “Grievance Studies”
- The 60’s as Founding: On David Bromwich’s “How Words Make Things Happen”
- Weimar Moment?
- The Time It Will Take: Building Left Social Democracy in Spain (and the U.S.)
- Put Your Yard Signs Out Again
- Under Conditions Not of Our Choosing
- Nothing Sadder Than Cold Grits
Never miss an update!
Subscribe to Politics/Letters Live for regular updates and special content.