Here are the concluding acts of “Worlds Collide,” my play about the hesitant, contradictory, hysterical articulation of Christianity in the 4th-5th centuries A.D. I hope my principal inspirations are...Read More
ACT II [Lights come up, dawn is breaking, Marcellinus, Augustine, and Jeromeare in various stages of sleep on their respective couches, obviously inebriated—platters of food, bottles of wine are everywhere. Pelagiusis...Read More
Production Photo: “The Law of Remains.” Copyright John Zalewski I have...Read More
- Road Umbrage
- Tombstone to Tutti Frutti: Where’s Your Hillbilly Elegy?
- Throw a Tampon at Your Dad: “The Worst Person in the World” is Joachim Trier’s Best Film Yet
- Lauren Greenfield: Between Critique and Publicity
- Maid in America: Whiteness as Property
- east berlin, in retrospect
- A Christmas Prayer
Never miss an update!
Subscribe to Politics/Letters Live for regular updates and special content.