Mary Lawlor The news that Russian officials put a bounty on the heads of American servicemen in Afghanistan months ago, that Trump was notified of this move in one of his daily briefings, and that he subsequently did nothing about it while continuing to publicly embrace Vladimir Putin as his friend has been gaining traction this last week. Most recently Trump has declared that he and his team never knew anything about it (and tried, in an utterly unpersuasive manner, to step back from this declaration). Joe Scarborough has an effective segment on the matter. Not as well known:...Read More
Author: Mary Lawlor
- The Hard Hat Riot of May 1970: A Slice of Non-Memoir
- Melissa Broder in Death Valley
- Something or Nothing at All
- “Love Is Blind” Beyond the Edit
- Julius Nyerere Translates “Julius Caesar” into Swahili, Dar es Salaam, 1963
- To Be Real! “Barbie” as a “Bacchae”
- THE MAR-A-LAGO AIR
- What Genre is “Succession”?
Never miss an update!
Subscribe to Politics/Letters Live for regular updates and special content.