Category: City Sketches
My girlfriend and I are holed up in Harlem, just south of its epicenter at 125thand Lenox Ave, a.k.a. Malcom X Blvd. Since there are no delivery dates available from any purveyor until far into next week (I write on March 31),...Read More
There I was on the 3 train, minding my own business, reading I Am God, the incredibly funny and polyphonous novel by Giacomo Sartori, and a middle-aged woman sits down next to me, ready to grade papers on her way to Brooklyn....Read More
- Tombstone to Tutti Frutti: Where’s Your Hillbilly Elegy?
- Throw a Tampon at Your Dad: “The Worst Person in the World” is Joachim Trier’s Best Film Yet
- Lauren Greenfield: Between Critique and Publicity
- Maid in America: Whiteness as Property
- east berlin, in retrospect
- A Christmas Prayer
- Trump’s Chumps
Never miss an update!
Subscribe to Politics/Letters Live for regular updates and special content.