Who Would You Be? Tali Robbins I rang in the new decade with a group of friends, non-activist types among whom I play the role of the nag who takes every opportunity to bring up climate change (“Yeah, these lentils are good! Good thing they also fix nitrogen in the soil and reduce farmers’ use of fossil fuel-based inputs!” I chirp, as my friends chew politely). But the other night, just after midnight, after someone brightly offered, “I think 2020 is going to be a good year!”, someone else (not me!) responded seriously: “yeah, welcome to the Decade...Read More
Author: Tali Robbins
- Tombstone to Tutti Frutti: Where’s Your Hillbilly Elegy?
- Throw a Tampon at Your Dad: “The Worst Person in the World” is Joachim Trier’s Best Film Yet
- Lauren Greenfield: Between Critique and Publicity
- Maid in America: Whiteness as Property
- east berlin, in retrospect
- A Christmas Prayer
- Trump’s Chumps
Never miss an update!
Subscribe to Politics/Letters Live for regular updates and special content.