Love Is Blind’s season four reunion broke the internet. Netflix promised a livestream, and millions waited up past bedtime to see the cast confirm or deny the edit. Just two days earlier, we’d watched four ¬couples say I do or I don’t at four different weddings staged inside the same tent, each one its own nuanced shade of basic. Now, we were ready to see the cast of husbands, wives, and exes dish and squabble on a plush soundstage, their aspects solemn and ruminative, their hair and makeup glam. The reunion never went live, but when Netflix posted...Read More
Author: Racheal Fest
- On the Concept of Corrosive Irony with Continual Reference to Edward Said: In Belated Memoriam, Morningside Heights, 2024
- Presentation Copy
- Anatomizing the Fall
- The Radio DJ is a Storyteller: Sonic Reproduction and the Aura’s Long Afterlife
- The Hard Hat Riot of May 1970: A Slice of Non-Memoir
- Melissa Broder in Death Valley
- Something or Nothing at All
Never miss an update!
Subscribe to Politics/Letters Live for regular updates and special content.