The week has dwindled but our energy has not. This is immediately clear to me when I see the strikers start to crowd in around the check in desk at 11:00 sharp, even as rain begins to fall. Today our sign-in table and tent are set up further down from the sundial, as a number of barricades have now been set in place, blocking off our usual spot – not a coincidence, I think. I fumble myself into a poncho and ‘UAW on strike!’ sign, and as has become my custom throughout the week, I grab an orange bucket...Read More
Author: Noura Farra
- “Love Is Blind” Beyond the Edit
- Julius Nyerere Translates “Julius Caesar” into Swahili, Dar es Salaam, 1963
- To Be Real! “Barbie” as a “Bacchae”
- THE MAR-A-LAGO AIR
- What Genre is “Succession”?
- News from the Staten Island Ferry
- Trump’s “Town Hall” A Counternarrative
- On “BreadTube:” Can YouTube Video Essays Be an Effective Form of Leftist Critique?
Never miss an update!
Subscribe to Politics/Letters Live for regular updates and special content.