ACT II [Lights come up, dawn is breaking, Marcellinus, Augustine, and Jeromeare in various stages of sleep on their respective couches, obviously inebriated—platters of food, bottles of wine are everywhere. Pelagiusis...Read More
“Maybe I was coming down with something, and should go to the hospital. I had heard somewhere that it was bad to be outside when there was a fire growing that was close enough to smell, and there I was, tucked into the sheets with the window above my head open about eight inches, inviting the outdoors and its odours into bed with me.”Read More
- Ian Watt Memorizes “The Divine Comedy” on the River Kwai, 1943
- Paul Celan and Ukraine
- Clouds Over the Cone
- Road Umbrage
- Tombstone to Tutti Frutti: Where’s Your Hillbilly Elegy?
- Throw a Tampon at Your Dad: “The Worst Person in the World” is Joachim Trier’s Best Film Yet
- Lauren Greenfield: Between Critique and Publicity
- Maid in America: Whiteness as Property
Never miss an update!
Subscribe to Politics/Letters Live for regular updates and special content.