Category: Car Poems
Installment 46 is our final car poem. Breaking with the tradition of this series, we will not provide an introduction for Sunayna Pal’s piece, but let it speak for itself. Thank you for reading and submitting. It’s...Read More
Installment 45 moves complexly between literal sites of commemoration, and the sociopolitical...Read More
Installment 44 evokes landscapes of isolation and secrecy: queer kids driving under the radar, forced outside of the lines. David-Matthew Barnes makes every word and line matter, conjuring rich life worlds with his concise...Read More
Installment 43 conjoins haphazard journey and countdown: those final moments before a significant event and the procedures carried out during this time. JeanMarie Olivieri leaves us wondering what will happen at...Read More
Installment 42 deploys vehicles (and readers) into position for military action. At once beautiful...Read More
- The Hard Hat Riot of May 1970: A Slice of Non-Memoir
- Melissa Broder in Death Valley
- Something or Nothing at All
- “Love Is Blind” Beyond the Edit
- Julius Nyerere Translates “Julius Caesar” into Swahili, Dar es Salaam, 1963
- To Be Real! “Barbie” as a “Bacchae”
- THE MAR-A-LAGO AIR
- What Genre is “Succession”?
Never miss an update!
Subscribe to Politics/Letters Live for regular updates and special content.