Category: Car Poems
Installment 46 is our final car poem. Breaking with the tradition of this series, we will not provide an introduction for Sunayna Pal’s piece, but let it speak for itself. Thank you for reading and submitting. It’s...Read More
Installment 45 moves complexly between literal sites of commemoration, and the sociopolitical...Read More
Installment 44 evokes landscapes of isolation and secrecy: queer kids driving under the radar, forced outside of the lines. David-Matthew Barnes makes every word and line matter, conjuring rich life worlds with his concise...Read More
Installment 43 conjoins haphazard journey and countdown: those final moments before a significant event and the procedures carried out during this time. JeanMarie Olivieri leaves us wondering what will happen at...Read More
Installment 42 deploys vehicles (and readers) into position for military action. At once beautiful...Read More
- Road Umbrage
- Tombstone to Tutti Frutti: Where’s Your Hillbilly Elegy?
- Throw a Tampon at Your Dad: “The Worst Person in the World” is Joachim Trier’s Best Film Yet
- Lauren Greenfield: Between Critique and Publicity
- Maid in America: Whiteness as Property
- east berlin, in retrospect
- A Christmas Prayer
Never miss an update!
Subscribe to Politics/Letters Live for regular updates and special content.