Over the past four years we have been told steadfastly by our administration that we are not workers because we are students. We are routinely reminded of our privilege in having made it through the hallowed gates of the Ivy League, and told to be content with whimsical “enhancements” and “improvements” over which we have no say. President Bollinger and Provost Coatsworth would have done well to attend our picket and rally today- they may have learnt a thing or two about labor solidarity, and the importance of giving workers their due. But our administrators do not want that...Read More
Author: Tania Bhattacharyya
- “Love Is Blind” Beyond the Edit
- Julius Nyerere Translates “Julius Caesar” into Swahili, Dar es Salaam, 1963
- To Be Real! “Barbie” as a “Bacchae”
- THE MAR-A-LAGO AIR
- What Genre is “Succession”?
- News from the Staten Island Ferry
- Trump’s “Town Hall” A Counternarrative
- On “BreadTube:” Can YouTube Video Essays Be an Effective Form of Leftist Critique?
Never miss an update!
Subscribe to Politics/Letters Live for regular updates and special content.